Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Go Bucks!

I've heard people say that Buckeye fans are everywhere. Now I have photographic evidence.

Here's a picture of my new friend from Uganda, Dennis. He was our trip leader from the Uganda office this past week and did a wonderful job. Dennis is only 22 years old but he did an awesome job leading 15 people all over his beautiful country. My Mom used to tell me when I was his age that I would lose my head if it wasn't screwed on tight. Not Dennis. Notice his Ohio State sweater.


Here's a photograph of a Compassion sponsored child with a Brutus Buckeye doll. He's even wearing a Teddy Ginn, Jr. jersey!


Here's another photo of some boys from a Compassion project doing O-H-I-O. I'm using this photo as the desktop image on my computer!



Go Bucks!

No comments: